Friday 17 August 2018

Speech

I came into school on Tuesday 14th of August knowing that today I would do the speech semi-finals. Was my speech good enough? I wouldn't know until after the semis. My speech was on Does Practice Really Make Perfect.

 The people I would be competing against would be Mia and Jemima for room 5, Lucy, Kayano and Soeun for room 6 and Alana, Viola and Mathew for room 9.

The order for the speeches was, Jemima, Kayano, Alana, Mia, Lucy, Viola, Me, Souen and Mathew. In actual fact I went last but that was because I had to do mine twice due to interruptions. I did not get into the speech finals but Mia, Lucy and Souen did.

I learnt a lot by my peer assessments and Mrs Drummond's assessment. I had fun writing, preparing and presenting my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment