Friday 24 August 2018

Grandparents Day




Today we had Grandparents Day!! My grandparents unfortunately couldn't make it but my auntie came instead. We had our grandparents mass first, lots of grandparents were there. I did a prayer of the faithful and was the first one. We sang lots of lovely songs and did a blessing for the grandparents. After I mass I met my auntie outside and we went to the bake sale.


I bought a cupcake and a cookie my sister bought a cupcake and a sausage sizzle. I thought about my dad and decided to get him some lolly cake and brownie. Then my auntie, sister and I went into my classroom and I showed them everything I had done then we went down to Emma's class room and looked at her stuff then she read us this super boring story about some pop stars trying to lift a castle or something and it went on for like ever and ever.


After that there was some lovely performances, Sheridan kupa haka, Choir, Ukelele group, Samoan dancers Irish dancing and folk dancing. After that we all said goodbye to our family and friends and we all went back to class. I had a great Grandparents Day because it was great to see my auntie and my friends grandparents and share my work with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment