Wednesday 27 November 2019

Quatrains

The RunnerThe runner sped around the track
In her body there is no slack
Sweat dripping down her chin
As she races towards the fin

Vegetables
Asparagus, broccoli, carrots, YUCK!
All of this tastes like MUCK!
I’d rather eat a hockey PUCK!
Or a huge rubbish TRUCK!

Beach time
Finally its beach time
I hope that I will get a tan
As I spend my last dime
To buy myself a huge fan

The Loo
“Do you need to go to the loo?”
Jimmy shook his head “I’m fine!”
But as we passed the toilet sign,
Jimmy cries” I need to poo”

Make-up
Swish, swish goes the brush
Now time to add more blush
The mascara wand darkens my lashes
Make-up feels like putting on ashes

Sweet Stuff
There’s sweet and sour
Every day and hour
Savoury’s nice
But I’d rather a cake slice

No comments:

Post a Comment