Tuesday 4 December 2018

Spud Gun Experiment



Today we did a continued experiment. It was a continued experiment because last week when we tried it and we failed and needed to try again so today we did.The experiment we did was a spud gun experiment. How it worked was that we got a straw stabbed it through the potato and twisted it so the potato came out with it and then we did this to the other side then stuck the blunt end of a skewer in slowly and it was meant to fly out. But it wasn't that easy, I had a green straight straw and it was really hard to get the straw through to the other side of the potato so what I did was I stabbed the straw in as much as I could then did it to the other. It worked... barely, the furthest I could get mine was 15 cm and I am not kidding. I liked doing this even if it didn't work, maybe in the future I will try it again and it will work really well. But that is just science.

No comments:

Post a Comment