Tuesday 10 April 2018

Superpowers!!!

CRASH!!!! “What was that?!?!” (In my dream I was demolishing a building) I screamed. I looked at the clock beside my bed 3:34am. After my eyes woke up I realised I was floating about 30 centimeters above my bed. What has happened to me? I asked myself.

Then the only thing that made a tiny bit of sense was that I was FLYING!!!! Then I thought if I could go any higher then I started going higher,lower and sideways!!!. I could control my flying superpowers!!!!!! I thought I was going to be the coolest girl at school!!!! Then I realised one slight problem, I couldn’t get down!!!!

“MUM,DAD!!!!” I screamed down the stairs then something weird happened, I had the sensation I was starting to go down, down, down. Then my feet touched the ground thank goodness, I thought relieved. So now I know that when I think about flying I fly and when I don’t think about flying I stay on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment